We have had some questions regarding QKR and these are the most common problems that arise:
- Remember to press “submit payment” or your order won’t be placed.
- Be careful to select the correct “day to receive order.” Often the order is placed for the following week by mistake.
- Be sure you have updated your child’s profile to reflect the correct class or their order will end up in the wrong class tub.
- Cutoff time for orders is 8:30am on the morning of canteen. QKR will not allow you to order after this time.
- If an item is not on the menu it is because it is sold out or a special that is not available that day.
- Cancellations and refunds: If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so before 8:30am. Go to “Activity” at the top of the home screen. Your profile will receive a credit note and the amount will automatically be deducted from your next order.
I hope these tips helped, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any more questions or queries regarding the canteen, QKR! or would like to volunteer.
Our volunteer roster for the next few shifts is as follows:
|Friday 23 December|
|9.00 - 12.45||Helper Needed|
|9.30 - 11.30||Helper Needed|
|9.00 - 12.45||Julie Douglas|
|10.00 - 1.30||Marie de Alvis|
|Wednesday 28 November|
|9.00 - 12.30pm||Charlotte Douglas|
|10.30 - 1.30pm||Caroline Owens|
|Friday 30 November|
|9.00 - 10.00am||Katherine Stonestreet|
|9.00 - 12.45pm||Susan Colley|
|10.00 - 1.30pm||Angela Bracks|