Sacred Heart Catholic School serves the parish of Sacred Heart Pymble. We follow the enrolment procedures specified in the Catholic Schools Office, Broken Bay Enrolment Policy.
The enrolment process for families considering Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School for their child starting usually begins in March of the preceding year.
‘Come and See Big School’ is Sacred Heart’s Open Day, and includes tours of classrooms and facilities, and opportunities to ask questions.
Part of the enrolment process is also the opportunity for children and parents to meet with the School Principal and one of the Pymble Parish Priests.
Parent information sessions and transition mornings for the children are held during the first few weeks of term four. At this time, senior students are also appointed to act as mentors for each new Kindergarten student at Sacred Heart. Our senior students ‘buddies’ take great pride in this aspect of their leadership role as seniors of the school.
Considering a pathway to Catholic high school education? St Leo’s Catholic College is a comprehensive, coeducational secondary College located in the heart of Wahroonga. St Leo’s along with Sacred Heart form part of the Community of Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Broken Bay.
For more information or further details please contact the school office Contact Us.
Years 1 to 6 Enrolments
The school also accepts enrolments at any time throughout the year.
Enrolment Priorities and Criteria
Priority in enrolment will be given to:
- Those children and families who are known and involved members of the local Catholic parish communities.
- The children of Catholic families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the Catholic school in the parish.
- The children of other Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school.
- The children of non-Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school.
There is an Enrolment Application Fee of $90 per student payable at the time of submitting your Enrolment Form.
Enrolment Process during COVID-19
To complete the Enrolment Form
- Download the enrolment form
- Complete your child’s enrolment details
- Save the form as a PDF
- Email to the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your child’s enrolment form, we will contact you to invite you to meet with the Principal Mrs. Mary Hor.
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).